Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Jersey1965

Gallery payment

Recommended Posts

I’ve had an email with an invoice to pay for my gallery subscription but when I click on the pay now, it asks me to sign in. There’s nothin in my in box messages so was wondering where I can find the invoice on my account? Could any one point me in the right direction please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jersey1965 said:

I’ve had an email with an invoice to pay for my gallery subscription but when I click on the pay now, it asks me to sign in. There’s nothin in my in box messages so was wondering where I can find the invoice on my account? Could any one point me in the right direction please

You may need to PM Roy direct and ask for directions...several other members have had a similar problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Am I right in thinking Gallery images on here can not be deleted ?

I've just deleted one of mine to test this theory and it is no longer there.  :thumbs_up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Am I right in thinking Gallery images on here can not be deleted ?

In your album, L click the tiny box (top R) on the pic you want to delete, and a black bar will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the dustbin icon. Confirm the delete action and that should be it. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jersey1965 said:

I’ve had an email with an invoice to pay for my gallery subscription but when I click on the pay now, it asks me to sign in. There’s nothin in my in box messages so was wondering where I can find the invoice on my account? Could any one point me in the right direction please

Have you tried logging in and then clicking the pay link?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Roy, the email gives that option, so when you press pay it Says “something went wrong” please log in. So you log in and I can’t find the link. Sorry it’s probably me being thick ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jersey1965 said:

Hi Roy, the email gives that option, so when you press pay it Says “something went wrong” please log in. So you log in and I can’t find the link. Sorry it’s probably me being thick ! 

Just use this link to reorder it :

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...