• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Jersey1965

Gallery payment

I’ve had an email with an invoice to pay for my gallery subscription but when I click on the pay now, it asks me to sign in. There’s nothin in my in box messages so was wondering where I can find the invoice on my account? Could any one point me in the right direction please

2 hours ago, Jersey1965 said:

I’ve had an email with an invoice to pay for my gallery subscription but when I click on the pay now, it asks me to sign in. There’s nothin in my in box messages so was wondering where I can find the invoice on my account? Could any one point me in the right direction please

You may need to PM Roy direct and ask for directions...several other members have had a similar problem.

1 hour ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Am I right in thinking Gallery images on here can not be deleted ?

I've just deleted one of mine to test this theory and it is no longer there.  :thumbs_up:

6 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Am I right in thinking Gallery images on here can not be deleted ?

In your album, L click the tiny box (top R) on the pic you want to delete, and a black bar will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the dustbin icon. Confirm the delete action and that should be it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jersey1965 said:

Have you tried logging in and then clicking the pay link?

Hi Roy, the email gives that option, so when you press pay it Says “something went wrong” please log in. So you log in and I can’t find the link. Sorry it’s probably me being thick ! 

27 minutes ago, Jersey1965 said:

Hi Roy, the email gives that option, so when you press pay it Says “something went wrong” please log in. So you log in and I can’t find the link. Sorry it’s probably me being thick ! 

Just use this link to reorder it :