• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Classifieds or Threads

Classifieds or Thread System?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer to have.

A few people have said they would prefer to go back to the old thread system of posting sales so I'm taking a vote to put this one to bed once and for all.

I will honour the poll and adopt the preferred system :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Roy said:

I will honour the poll and adopt the preferred system :thumbsup:

Even if it’s a 52/48 split? :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Filterlab said:

Yes 

Just so everyone knows. This is what will be lost if we go back to the old system. Ability to upload images directly to the advert, automatic feedback entry for buyer after marking as sold, ability to mark items sold with one click, Mark as pending with one click, no editing of sales post after so many minutes, the offers ability, no automatic deletion of expired and sold items, no sales feed with images on the front page  

Just saying :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

Yes 

Just so everyone knows. This is what will be lost if we go back to the old system. Ability to upload images directly to the advert, automatic feedback entry for buyer after marking as sold, ability to mark items sold with one click, Mark as pending with one click, no editing of sales post after so many minutes, the offers ability, no automatic deletion of expired and sold items  

Just saying :laugh: 

Classifieds are really cool, Use your sense don't be a fool.  Why go back to using threads, Purge that thought clean from your heads.  A thread restricts most every function That we need, please use your gumption.  I wouldn't mind a vote or so For threads, just make your vote a 'No!'.  Classifieds are really cool For selling stuff my favourite tool Is loading up my sexy pics Or adding fancy words for kicks.  So push the button now to keep Our ads the same erm beep beep beep. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I still can't find an ordering system that works for adverts. I end up with super old ads or expired ones on page one or ordering a-z or by member which makes no sense

Edited by Thomasr

The trouble I had uploading onto the old system drove me mad. The Classifieds is much easier to use IMO:wacko:

I think the classifieds is best then as they are very easy to add. Ive voted for that. 

• Like 1

Might help their case if someone who prefers the old system posted to say why it was better.

On 06/02/2020 at 09:27, richy176 said:

Might help their case if someone who prefers the old system posted to say why it was better.

I think the old system is better because it's harder to understand, and less user friendly, so only nutty people like me will frequent it and there's less chance of selling my precious watches :evil9kf:

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Haha 1

On 03/02/2020 at 18:04, Filterlab said:

No we’ll have to vote 3 times then have a massive fight :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2