• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
bowie

hands out of alignment

I have a two watches that the hands don't line up one has a Seiko n35 in and the other i think is a seagull Simon can i ask you if you could line them back up please don't know if i have knocked them are not can you pm me with how you go about it and price if possible please.

cheers john.

d4jCe2Hl.jpg

MsX33jXl.jpg

Hi, £5 each. Plus return postage. Movement has to come out of the case and hands removed and refitted.hope this helps.

26 minutes ago, simon2 said:

Hi, £5 each. Plus return postage. Movement has to come out of the case and hands removed and refitted.hope this helps.

Sounds good to me do you know what the return postage would cost do i send them here

Essex clock and watch clinic

74 Mayesbrook road

Goodmayes

Ilford

Essex

IG3 9PJ

do i have to say from RLT forum in the package to you and do you take pay pal and can you send me a link to send payment to i will send them special delivery to you and be some time next week if that is OK.

Thank you Simon for a quick speedy and excellent price to fix my watches so pleased with you.a credit to the forum :notworthy::thumbsup:

• Like 1