• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Longines Hydroconquest In Khaki / Green

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longines have introduced a new Hydroconquest in khaki and green . https://www.hoursandminutes.co/introducing-longines-hydroconquest-now-in-tones-of-khaki-and-bright-green/

I think it's the dog's, and I want one. Here's hoping Parnis make a version I can afford 

RRP = £1230

Terrible design overlook with the latest Hydroconquests. 

The "12" and the "6" replace the marker pips , but the "9" sits along side one !?!? Seriously !?!?

[ It made more sense with the previous versions , because they had inner mini baton markers inside the pips ]

Edited by JonnyOldBoy
  • Like 1

Dial numbers and plots seem at odds. I guess with the date they had to have a plot at 3. In which case maybe the 9 should have been left off. An nd version would be better. Then they could have a full set of plots and the 9 and 3. Nd would improve it a lot. Not for me as it is. They dont seem to beable to ever get the dial right on this one

1 minute ago, Tazmo61 said:

Big mark up on the 790 i paid for my 41mil auto un 2015. Rather have an lld or aquis. Its a nope. 

Edited by Nigelp

i always viewed the HC as an entry level swiss diver from a brand with a good history, and at 800 quid a bargain, but i never felt it was a watch that could cut it over a grand, i guess theyve added things that are better than standard, but its like a Ford Ghia its still a Ford and not a BMW. 

I like this, agree with others in that pip and numeral are odd at 9. That said the grained dial and the colour work nicely. I saw the first pic on rubber and didn't like it, when I saw it on SS I felt the opposite.

I can well believe that "one watch" types could own and wear this without wanting anything else. Even polyhorological types might well find this gets a great deal of wrist time. 

Was reading somewhere it comes in 2 sizes 41mm and 43mm...

is the £1200 price for the rubber strap I thought it was over £2k on the bracelet

Be interesting to see one in the flesh to see what the Dial looks like in real life

Not sure there will be many discounts around being such a new piece but always try regardless.. 

Not a fan of the tiny date IMO just needs to be a Gnats **** larger..

Edited by Speedy112
5 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

Mind you it's similar on my older one too - :rolleyes:

IMG_20190804_134811407_HDR by David Wren, on Flickr

Yeh but on the older ones the inner mini-baton markers diffuse everything. I think your iteration of the watch is the classic one along with the one before it.

This later one just looks like they have shoe-horned a dial to fit a movement ...

5 minutes ago, Speedy112 said:

Was reading somewhere it comes in 2 sizes 41mm and 43mm...

is the £1200 price for the rubber strap I thought it was over £2k on the bracelet

Longines don't usually price differently for strap/bracelet.

The New hydro is £1230 with strap or bracelet.