• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Igerswis

WRUW - Wednesday 12th February 2020

My favourite Bulova Precisionist again for me today, and every day until the weekend:

DSCF2144

:yahoo:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

This Certina DS Winner chronograph.  If you think the bezel is challenging,  the bracelet is designed to look like a chain on a motorcycle

20200212_081931.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

i shal be wearing my work sekonda quartz beater today,but mrs greasemonk will be wearing this 33mm gold rolex precision from 1960....gllRBok.jpg

Edited by greasemonk
insert photo
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Filterlab said:

Day off today as I never work on my birthday. Currently have my Speedbird on my wrist and Chip on my lap. Meow. :biggrin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... have a good one :thumbs_up::happybday:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Filterlab said:

Day off today as I never work on my birthday. Currently have my Speedbird on my wrist and Chip on my lap. Meow. :biggrin:

0041-ABCF-60-C1-4048-8-EA0-488-E8195-F54

Happy birthday :happybday:and good morning Chip:yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morning,

Today this French-made Maty from the 1950s will see some daylight.  Runs on a 17j Jeambrun 23D and, like its owner, deeply unfashionable.

Made by Gérard Mantion of Besançon, with the brand first registered in 1951 when the bold Gérard started producing watches in his home and then selling them by mail order.

Company name still exists today selling jewellery and various brands of fashion watches from their chain of shops across France.

Regards.

Maty 2018 v.2.jpg

Maty Jeambrun 23D v.2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Good morning sticking with this until I work up the enthusiasm to get my bike out of the garage.

0d514c858e851cc172698aaa47b21a6c.jpg

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

7-F744-ADC-C563-486-A-89-AD-93-D13989946
Day off today. Sorting record collection/listening. Got Tool, Fear Innoculum blaring out. Have a great day all

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

2017 Sarb033. These were made between 2010 and 2018. So this is one of the last. Originally purchased through Amazon North America according to the stamped warranty card. Over 24hrs it kept time with my sacm 171 which is +/- 10 secs a year...

1581505758604957258463.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2