• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
royalwitcheese

NTH Watches - Thoughts or Experiences?

I'm a big fan of boutique brands and have owned some great watches over the years. A brand I've not experienced yet is NTH. I like their designs and components and the prices are pretty fair for what they're offering. If I bought one today it would be the Nacken.

There's a video on their website explaining why their prices are a little higher than other boutique brands and it's well worth a watch. Knowing a few boutique brands myself, I know that their watches are delivered ready to go out the door so, for me, the additional personal assurances, detailing and after care NTH describe in that video has persuaded me that they're worth the extra.

If I buy an NTH it'll be at the back end of the year so plenty time to gather experiences and thoughts if you'd care to share?

Link to the site: https://nthwatches.com/

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Edited by royalwitcheese
Typo

I think their T&Cs break UK trading law.

They are stating that if you return a watch for a refund within the 14 legal notice period, they will not fully refund. They will only refund your amount net of the Paypal fee they were charged.

Pretty sure this is not legal.

14 minutes ago, royalwitcheese said:

Really? I hadn't got to reading the T&Cs yet. It might be legal in the US where they're based?

Actually yes ,,, on digging some more , P&C the UK AD for their watches does not state that so I guess its fine buying through them. The confusion occurred because the prices on the NTH website were in £s so I assumed that was a UK sub-website-hub for their UK sales.

But no it appears its their regular website , just changing the prices by I.P. address recognition.

So all good. :thumbsup:

They look quite well made even though they have borrowed dials from Omega, Tudor, Rolex, Longines &c

I like the California dialed diver :beach:

1 hour ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

I think their T&Cs break UK trading law.

They are stating that if you return a watch for a refund within the 14 legal notice period, they will not fully refund. They will only refund your amount net of the Paypal fee they were charged.

Pretty sure this is not legal.

Probably right, but doing anything about it would possibly cost more than the watch.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

Classic :)

Don't believe the hype

51 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

Best to purchase through:

https://www.pageandcooper.com/watch-brands/nth-watches//

NTH AD for UK. I purchased mine from there Nacken vintage white face. 

I've used P&C a few times and never noticed they were a stockist. If they have the model I want at the time then I'll buy from them.

Thanks.

Must admit that I quite like them and they seem quite highly regarded on a Facebook microbrand group... 

Quite bold, chunky, decent specs and some great colour options.

Edited by Jonesinamillion

I don't own one - but I've come accross Chris Vail on a few Facebook Groups - and he does a few Youtube interviews of other Micrbrand owners (some of which are a bit long winded).

They seem to have a good following on Watchuseek - but I think Chris and Eddie Platts have had a bit of a falling out.

As far as I can make out they seem to do good products 

They seem to get featured on our friend TGV's channel quite regularly, he's probably due another special edition as it must have been a week since the last.

They seem a solid microbrand. Certainly haven't seen anything bad about them.

Edited by longplay