• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
royalwitcheese

Wilder v Fury II

Any boxing fans here? Anyone buying the fight on Saturday? I think £24.95 is too much but for this fight I'll buy it.

Fury can win as long as he stays out of trouble. Wilder's ferocious but lacks skill. Fury boxed his ears off for twelve rounds last time and he can certainly do it again now he's fitter and stronger.

The contrasting styles make this a very intriguing fight. Next up for the winner....AJ.

As long as fury keeps wilder on the back foot and keeps morving forward wilder will get destroyed imho, if wilder keeps moving forward putting the pressure on fury then it’s anyone’s game , I’ve bet on on the first 6 rounds fury will knock him out best odds I got was tko round 2 66/1 

I'm an ex boxer and coach plus I've been a fan of boxing since about 1966 when I first set foot in a boxing club.

I don't for one moment think Fury will try putting Fury on his back foot.Just my opinion though

20191011_174606.jpg

Edited by Turpinr

I think Fury got in Wilder's head. No one could believe Fury would have woken up from that knock out. Wilder now knows even we his power he cannot put the lights out. Big psychological disadvantage for Wilder and Fury will make sure he knows this.

4 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

I think Fury got in Wilder's head. No one could believe Fury would have woken up from that knock out. Wilder now knows even we his power he cannot put the lights out. Big psychological disadvantage for Wilder and Fury will make sure he knows this.

After 12 hard rounds Wilder could still pull out a punch like that.I reckon it works both ways.Remember Frazier dropping Ali in the 15th round in their first fight ?

I think the judges will be scared to rob Fury again the way they did Lennox Lewis when he posted a shut out vs Holyfield but only got a draw.

My guess is Fury on points behind that jab which is the best in the world at heavyweight, especially as he doubles up on it.

Fair play to Fury, I didn't think he had the power to put Wilder on his back foot.

I've noticed he has a decent dig to the body with his right hand after the left jab.Very fast hands too which don't always make a powerful puncher

I haven’t stayed up for years to watch a fight but I did last night (didn’t pay though - watched it on kodi for free) and what a fight it was. Fury knocked him all over the place right from the start. Wilder had blood coming out of his ear too, which was worrying. At one point, Fury was playing with him when he had him in a clinch by actually licking the blood off of him! 

A great victory for Fury . His left jab was just superb , the better boxer won on the night . Congrats to Fury . AJ & Fury next or a return with Wilder ?