• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Mitch Mason Watches - future kickstarter

Stumbled across this via Facebook.

https://mitchmason.com/?fbclid=IwAR2iTCY8M4jMjFAD0Jt-L4jZjZ_78XwBmr2iJ50SOyHiTzA4WeeAUio7ccM

I think its an extremely good looking watch and not bad value either, the desert sand being the standout piece IMHO.

Really good specs, especially at the "early bird" price and lots of nice little subtle touches . At 36.5 mm its probably a touch too small for me (we'll see!) but may interest others on here.

Will try to add a pic when I can be bothered :laugh:

If its isn't abundantly obvious, this project is absolutely nothing to do with me but its good to spread a bit of variety and support ambition.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, the hands get a big thumbs down from me as well! :biggrin:

And the name. Sorry Mitch, great name for a B movie actor, but a watch brand??? 

Apart from that, all is fine. 

On 03/03/2020 at 13:50, JoT said:

I like the case and dial but the hands spoil it for me

Same here, the desert sand does look refreshingly different, though. But I guess realistically they won't change the design of the hands anymore, this close to the release date?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Jonesinamillion said:

I want for it... desert sand, they seem to be doing lots if things right so took a punt!

Its a good looking watch - will be interesting to hear what you think of it.

What's the anticipated delivery date?

I too like the desert sand colourway. Strangely perhaps, whilst the hands don't look too good on the blue colourway, they are very nice when coupled with the desert sand dial. I also like the case shape and the crown but am not too keen on the name, Mitch Mason - the name gives me the feeling that it was thought up BEFORE the story about the meaning of the two words in the name was concocted. 

In conclusion, I wish Benedict Ong well with this and future projects. There is enough here to be optimistic.