• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Graham60

Jura watch sale

I have never noticed this before with Jura, they have three pictures per watch.

The odd thing is that there is ONE picture of the watch, and TWO of the box and packaging.

Surely more pictures of the watch is important???

Some big discounts.

40 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

Raymond weil freelancer dive 60% off. I had the orange version was a stunning watch for the money but at this price it's bonkers!!

They had the Green 42mm Rado Captain Cook with £700 off earlier, but seems to be gone now.

14 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

They had the Green 42mm Rado Captain Cook with £700 off earlier, but seems to be gone now.

that was cheap, and I hesitated and missed it

7 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

that was cheap, and I hesitated and missed it

You have to be quick with bargains like that. I would have got it myself, but already got the blue version at New Year, thought i got a good deal then getting a couple of hundred off from a local Jeweler, but that pales in comparison to the discount Jura were giving.

7 hours ago, Craftycockney said:

Raymond weil freelancer dive 60% off. I had the orange version was a stunning watch for the money but at this price it's bonkers!!

Been looking at those for some time.

Crazy price but I’m trying to be good. Just been hit with a hefty vet bill, not all of which is recoverable on the insurance and the car needs an MOT and service next month.

Nice watch, fantastic price, bad timing. 

Some great watches at great prices.

Had 3 watches from Jura and found them to be great. Can also go into any CW Sellors shop which is Jura, they will get any watch(es) on the website delivered to a store for you to get your grubby mitts on.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jonesinamillion said:

Some great watches at great prices.

Had 3 watches from Jura and found them to be great. Can also go into any CW Sellors shop which is Jura, they will get any watch(es) on the website delivered to a store for you to get your grubby mitts on.

I've had a few from them too, been excellent service so far. Plus they ask you to supply a picture of your new watch and if they approve it to use on their web site, you get £50 off (excl sale items) your next purchase.

2 hours ago, mitadoc said:

Mate, it is your fault. Now I have something coming tomorrow, because of you. 

LOL

Sorry, but i'm in the same boat, the prices were too good to miss :laugh:, I've a Rado Hyperchrome incoming, was thinking of getting the white dial Hamilton Khaki field mechanical as well, but it was sold out by the time I had decided to go for it.

• Like 1

Some quick photos of the one I got from the sale, although the bracelet hasn't been resized yet for the wrist shot.

Rado HyperChrome  R32115113  {Cal: Rado 658 (ETA 2824-2)}

IMG_20200221_091546-cropIMG_20200221_093704_1-cropIMG_20200221_093909_1-crop

• Like 5

I had the email but am brassic for the moment, I may be forced to sell my detached cardboard box in McDonald's doorway and move to a less desirable location. :tongue: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cyclops930 said:

I had the email but am brassic for the moment, I may be forced to sell my detached cardboard box in McDonald's doorway and move to a less desirable location. :tongue: 

I may be be interested in downsizing to your plot but with my new Raymond Weil Tango at least I’ll be able to tell how long it is until breakfast. :biggrin:

I really need to avoid the XYZ has a sale threads on here! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Graham60 said:

Some quick photos of the one I got from the sale, although the bracelet hasn't been resized yet for the wrist shot.

Rado HyperChrome  R32115113  {Cal: Rado 658 (ETA 2824-2)}

IMG_20200221_091546-cropIMG_20200221_093704_1-cropIMG_20200221_093909_1-crop

Classy

• Thanks 1

I’m going to have a little rant :aggressive:

Now I’ve bought off Jura before with no issues, other than they actually rang me because I left my basket hanging and they wanted to push through the sale. 

Thursday night ordered a Raymond Weil in the sale, 6 months interest free put down a deposit, finance went through, finance and order confirmation received. 

Next day delivery so expected today. No despatch or tracking confirmation received so I gave them a call... 

- Hi order number XYZ is it out for delivery? 
- Hang on I’ll check (30 seconds of total silence, thought they had hung up)

- Sorry when you ordered the watch it appears it had just gone out of stock. It was a deal we had with Raymond Weil our ordering department are in tomorrow (Sunday!) they will see if they can get you the watch (Actually on sale on their website again at the full price!!) 

I know how online works, I work in retail,  if it’s in your basket the stock should be reserved. I loathe paying on finance but this was the right watch at a great price at the wrong time for me to purchase outright. I would have picked one of the other two colours available if I had been told this wasn’t available (both now sold out!). Really poor on their part. 

It’s not so much the finance but Black Horse totally screwed my credit rating years ago and it took months involving the financial ombudsman and solicitors letters to put right something which started in very similar situation to this regarding a car purchase. I was never chased for the money but month after month of non payment markers were unknowingly being added to my credit record. 

I still want the watch but it’s not been a great experience this time round so far.