• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
lovingtheclock

Bought this little beauty - Seiko Elnix

Seiko Elnix with the original bracelet. Keeps time beautifully, i'm in love! Second picture makes it look like back has been polished within an inch of it's life but it's just the blur on the camera lol!

7J741aS.jpg

d0i3AtQ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, lovingtheclock said:

Seiko Elnix with the original bracelet. Keeps time beautifully, i'm in love! Second picture makes it look like back has been polished within an inch of it's life but it's just the blur on the camera lol!

7J741aS.jpg

d0i3AtQ.jpg

That is a beautiful watch, and quite rare!! It looks in excellent condition, thanks so much for posting. 

Please post it in Sundays oldies thread! 

Cheers Martin :thumbsup:

Wow that is a rare one! If you have a picture of the movement would you please post in this thread?

I should have taken a picture when I changed the battery and fitted a fresh gasket yesterday! I'll see what I can do ;)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but on the dial near the 1 there's a mark on the edge of the dial..apart from that the watch is very clean..is it dirt do you reckon? I would have thought if it was rust or corrosion there'd be evidence of it inside or outside the watch but it's very clean apart from that..

5 hours ago, JoT said:

Wow that is a rare one! If you have a picture of the movement would you please post in this thread?

If it's any help, I've added an image of mine to the "Movements" thread, pending @lovingtheclock's own one coming in.

Regards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Balaton1109 said:

If it's any help, I've added an image of mine to the "Movements" thread, pending @lovingtheclock's own one coming in.

Regards. 

just seen your one on the movement thread...I love the strap you have on it...any more pics? :)

3 hours ago, lovingtheclock said:

just seen your one on the movement thread...I love the strap you have on it...any more pics? :)

Thank you. The strap is, from memory, a lizard grain leather job and my only other image is attached, from which you'll see that an 18mm strap on 19mm lugs is not a particularly good look.

Regards.

Seiko Elnix 2019 3 v.2.jpg

• Like 1