• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
JoT

Image Hosting Sites

I have just closed my ImageShack picture hosting account, $19 a year wasn't bad but it just seemed unreliable and often slowed down to the point of being useless.

Any nominations for a good site? I don't mind paying a subscription I just want something reliable! 

6 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

https://postimages.org/ 

The site is free and you are able to create directories to manage your photos easier . :thumbsup:

Yes ,I’ve used this platform since photobucket started charging .

• Like 1

What about the gallery here, John? Just a fiver a year. I've used it since Photobucket started charging a fortune, and find it very good. You can create various albums, and copy and paste your pics directly into your posts both here and on other sites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

What about the gallery here, John? Just a fiver a year. I've used it since Photobucket started charging a fortune, and find it very good. You can create various albums, and copy and paste your pics directly into your posts both here and on other sites.

+1 :thumbsup: 

If an image hosting site is free, it is either bad or will be in the not too distant future. Over the last two decades every "super awesome" free site has gone down in flames. I've relied on web hosting sites. If you can justify a moderate fee, you can dump your photos onto the server and organize your directories any way you wish. It isn't the cheapest solution, but it has worked well for me over the long term. Quality hosting services will provide a means for auto backups, have high percentage up-time and reasonable load times.

Later,
William

• Like 1

I pay for Flickr pro and the auto uploader feature is excellent - constantly backs up my PC.  I switched it off my phone though as all the jokes/gifs/vids sent to me on WhatsApp also got uploaded.  Some are very NSFW!

If something is free on the internet, what they are selling is your information.  

• Thanks 1

On 05/03/2020 at 19:27, Roger the Dodger said:

I already have a TWF gallery but looking for something I can store personal photos and share with family and friends etc

13 hours ago, scottswatches said:

I pay for Flickr pro and the auto uploader feature is excellent - constantly backs up my PC.  I switched it off my phone though as all the jokes/gifs/vids sent to me on WhatsApp also got uploaded.  Some are very NSFW!

If something is free on the internet, what they are selling is your information.  

Thanks, I will have a look

• Like 2