• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Teg62x

Fancied a change

Well since I bought my Aquracer last year, I’ve struggled to get along with it. 
It just looked too small (39mm) when I wore it, I have always worn my pro master as my daily work watch (44mm) so perhaps that has  skewed my view slightly. 
Anyway after reading @Jersey1965 review of Parker’s I gave them a call, and they were fantastic, Stephen and Alex couldn’t help enough and gave me a great offer for my Aquracer, only £95 less than I paid for it last year! Watchfinder only offered 50% of what Parker’s did and i bought it from them in the first place! 
so after speaking to the guys at Parker’s, I mentioned I had sold my last Tag F1 and they offered me a deal on a F1 Ltd edition that they had in stock, so deal done, I received my F1 today, Kimi Raikkonen Ltd edition number 2236 of 10000 and at (44mm) it feels so much better on than the Aquracer, don’t get me wrong I loved the look of the Aquracer but it always felt too small on the wrist. 
So my third Tag Heuer and I think this is a keeper as my grab and go holiday watch, day to day office wear watch. 

C755-DD1-D-2-DB0-4-DC5-93-EF-637309-B583
26-F2-D6-FF-6264-486-F-B6-D0-D273-D5-C5-

07383127-C9-AC-4-C04-9-B97-7-FC367-CF284

If you have a watch your not bonding with, give the guys at Parker’s a call, they really are great to deal with and very helpful. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Glad you got the right deal and congratulations on a cracking watch. I have done couple of deals with them and would do so again when I’m in the market for another watch.

• Thanks 1