• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Planning on doing a Seiko Service on a NOS Watch so would anyone be interested during the current situation if I do some posts on progress?

Some may have seen a post or two on my SKX service repair which actaully has been completed, but due to many reasons I did not post any updates (Sorry)

WE WILL PREVAIL.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Jon, mate...just go for it. I love 'projects' and have done a couple myself (you know the ones!) which have always been appreciated by those who are genuinely interested. I, for one, will follow with interest, as I have your other facinating repair threads. Go for it, chap! :thumbsup:

If there's an opportunity to do a Youtube vid to enhance your project, then consider that, too.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Of course we would be interested, Jon.

I’ll even send you some candidates if you’re short ?

:tongue:

:thumbsup:

I think some of yours will indeed be a challenge.:laugh:

Keep in touch.

5 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Jon, mate...just go for it. I love 'projects' and have done a couple myself (you know the ones!) which have always been appreciated by those who are genuinely interested. I, for one, will follow with interest, as I have your other facinating repair threads. Go for it, chap! :thumbsup:

If there's an opportunity to do a Youtube vid to enhance your project, then consider that, too.

Keep in touch.

7 minutes ago, Pete wilding said:

Good man Jon,......absolutely ......we will prevail:thumbsup:

Top Man thank you.

• Like 2