• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Sales Section Closed

On 02/04/2020 at 14:35, krissy1301 said:

For when it reopens, where is the sales section? Probably a dangerous question.

It appears once you have reached 50 posts.

Roy I thought I had been black listed, I am quiet happy that we are doing our bit to save the postman.

Royal Mail still are not getting signatures,  but the system does seem to be working.

Should we re-open the sales section?

Happy to do this if members feel it is appropriate and safe to do so.

• Like 5

Good idea Roy I think we are all more careful now and will clean before sending off and give a wipe down when we receive something .

• Like 2

I’ve had no problems receiving and sending parcels over the last week or two. I’d vote for a yes. 

• Like 3

I'd vote yes also Roy.

Received a parcel today from Creation Watches seven days after ordering, which included last weekend and yesterday's bank holiday, so system is still working. If anyone is reticent about sending or receiving that is their choice of course and they need not buy or sell.

• Like 1

Cousins delivered my new toys this morning, ordered on Thursday, and I have had customers confirm that they have been receiving watches I have been sending too.  Looks okay for UK deals, but I am still insisting on DHL for international postage

• Like 1

No harm in opening it up again. The lack of signatures is not that great an issue as they tend to be a scribble onto a pad anyway and look nothing like a real signature. Not sure how they would stand up if it came to a dispute.

I ordered a watch which came from a European warehouse (Germany), it was sent Wednesday PM via DHL and is in the UK now. 

So not that it affects me (yet) or that I should get a say, but agree with above, the systems seem to be working, we’re all aware of risks and how best to reduce them, and can always not buy/sell if we disagree. 

The upside to ordering from Germany is that by the time it gets here, the inside contents has already been quarantined!

I've still got a few in the sales corner up for grabs from before the lock down started, but I'm not desperate to sell so I don't really mind what @Roy does.  It's entirely his decision, and rightly so.

:rltrlt:

5 minutes ago, WickerBill said:

strange question....where is it located? cant seem to find it....

You won't be able to see it until you have 50 posts. You will also be able to add an avatar pic if you so wish.

ahh thanks...just have to pester you lot for a bit longer

….and a bit longer than that.... (ok il stop posting rubbish to get to 50 posts ;-p)

Just now, WickerBill said:

ahh thanks...just have to pester you lot for a bit longer

There's actually nothing in there at the moment.

damn, it merged those 2 posts....means I cant cheat. spoil sports haha

Just now, Roger the Dodger said:

There's actually nothing in there at the moment.

my accountant will be pleased!!!!