• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Sales Section Closed

Totally agree.  No need to create additional exposure which may cause problems.  

No problem @Roy - I've still got a few on there up for grabs, but they're all crap so you are doing everyone a favour :laughing2dw: (I'm kidding, obviously they are all excellent)

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, Roy said:

The sales section will be closed until further notice.

There are two main issues.  Obviously watches are not essential when most of us on here have one already, so why risk the postal workers? 
Secondly RM won't be asking for signatures, so arguments about 'it never arrived' could occur which no one needs right now.

Thanks Roy - I agree - I was getting shut of a few (though my SC ads have expired) but they can wait.  It also means having to visit the PO to post them - an extra contact we can do without.

3 hours ago, Roy said:

Obviously watches are not essential

Might have to report you to the mods for this as this comment could cause mental health issues for many members. :ooops: Apart from that, it makes perfect sense and a good call.

• Haha 1

makes sense everything has closed even the garage thats got my Aston. Hard times. 

13 hours ago, mcb2007 said:

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Foxdog said:

12 hours ago, Foxdog said:

34 minutes ago, Pete wilding said: