Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
AFC2star

Christopher Ward

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

I’m still here so f all happened to me . As regards to the eruption of the huge member im not guilty of anything. 
if the head has gone it’s held too tightly , gladiators ready .

I knew you would read it like. That i didnt mean you along with the others you daft lump. I meant what do you think. And like me you thing jonny has burst his rubber so all good. Im trying my best rob. To avoid upsetting anyone. 

3 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

When was the last time Rolex had a half price sale ???

Tells everything you need to know really 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

Thank you in a nutshell bond proves himself a brilliant prosecutor and shows cw are not that good. Thank you mrb fancy being a partner at nigel p 

You will be a good civil prosecutor in matters of yhe heart like women marriage and dicks. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nigelp said:

I knew you would read it like. That i didnt mean you along with the others you daft lump. I meant what do you think. And like me you thing jonny has burst his rubber so all good. Im trying my best rob. To avoid upsetting anyone. 

I knew that daft lad, you upset anyone I think they are all used to you now . :laugh:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

When was the last time Rolex had a half price sale ???

Tells everything you need to know really 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

As I Said.

It really is the end.

 

Edited by PC-Magician
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcb2007 said:

I knew that daft lad, you upset anyone I think they are all used to you now . :laugh:

Do you want to be a partner we me and bond then mate. I think you are already with us up to ya kneck :laugh:

 

1 minute ago, PC-Magician said:

As I Said.

You can be in the too over priced eh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Do you want to be a partner we me and bond then mate. I think you are already with us up to ya kneck :laugh:

 

You can be in the too over priced eh. 

Leave Jon alone you bully( he's a good guy )  and I will consider the offer , then again he will decimate you if I give him the nod.

Edited by mcb2007
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

Leave Jon alone you bully( he's a good guy )  and I will consider the offer , then again he will decimate you if I give him the nod.

Im decimated 

What do i know?

9 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

All this blether because the sales section shut???:laugh:

No its all to do with dicks and their watches. 

21 minutes ago, PC-Magician said:

As I Said.

It really is the end.

 

Nice edit...yes pardon the pun but cw may now merge with parnis given the economic future of two similar brands....may it be a match made in heaven. 

A male and female inter " lockquitor'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mcb2007 said:

Don't listen to him they are well made quality watches , punch well above their weight . A few on here have a more knowledge than I do on the workings and seem quite happy with them . I  have 5 and was trying to sell the Cosc Quartz I have. The tridents are fantastic quality if  you look past the controversial logo placement .

 

Just in case me and bond have mudded the waters. I have to say this is a fair and reasonable defence. They are ok....but 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Just in case me and bond have mudded the waters. I have to say this is a fair and reasonable defence. They are ok....but 

But you ain't got one lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Karrusel said:


What are we talking about now ?
 

:whistle:

Now now Alan don't  go down that route or it will never stop. Richard has left the room .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcb2007 said:

Now now Alan don't  go down that route or it will never stop. Richard has left the room .

Thank god and im a catholic too

9 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

But you ain't got one lol

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Thank god and im a catholic too

No

Well I've git a Rapide Cosc for sale when the sales section is back up and running , you can have it for two bags of pasta, 24 bog rolls and some bacteria wipes and a decent bottle of single malt.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcb2007 said:

Well I've git a Rapide Cosc for sale when the sales section is back up and running , you can have it for two bags of pasta, 24 bog rolls and some bacteria wipes and a decent bottle of single malt.

Deal you swine you know ive always wanted that cw...you know my weaknesses. 

....you swine. You. :rolleyes:

I will throw in a set of keys to a merc. No one wants them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Deal you swine you know ive always wanted that cw...you know my weaknesses. 

....you swine. You. :rolleyes:

I will throw in a set of keys to a merc. No one wants them. 

Nah shove that Merc . I'm nearly out of Mandela ,crate of that will do instead.

image.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

Nah shove that Merc . I'm nearly out of Mandela ,crate of that will do instead.

image.jpeg

Blimey rob! Hard bargain how about an SL320 edition and a bottle of cider. I need my proper beer. 

I gave 20k stupidly for the sl...best i can get is a bloke with a dodgy mot and battery charger. 

Edited by Nigelp
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nigelp said:

I knew you would read it like. That i didnt mean you along with the others you daft lump. I meant what do you think. And like me you thing jonny has burst his rubber so all good. Im trying my best rob. To avoid upsetting anyone. 

Thank you in a nutshell bond proves himself a brilliant prosecutor and shows cw are not that good. Thank you mrb fancy being a partner at nigel p 

You will be a good civil prosecutor in matters of yhe heart like women marriage and dicks. 

I will be at a bit of a lose end shortly so I can start on Monday 

:biggrin:

 

1 hour ago, PC-Magician said:

As I Said.

It really is the end.

 

Let’s be honest CW are the watch worlds DFS, permanent sales, nobody in their right mind would buy one at full price 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

 

 

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

The next one doh ! Lol

Oh jesus i think between us we have fvcked cw

32 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

I will be at a bit of a lose end shortly so I can start on Monday 

:biggrin:

 

Let’s be honest CW are the watch worlds DFS, permanent sales, nobody in their right mind would buy one at full price 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

 

 

You can turn up mate but the government says i only need to pay my lawyers 94 quid a week for the foreseeable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nigelp said:

Oh jesus i think between us we have fvcked cw

You can turn up mate but the government says i only need to pay my lawyers 94 quid a week for the foreseeable. 

You employ lawyers?

Evidence please.:wink:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The watch industry has basically shut down but no doubt, will restart when shops and malls open. But what's the deal in he UK with shipping? I don't know about the couriers here in Thailand, but the Thai Post Office issued an update on international post earlier - and for letters and parcels for everywhere bar China, no air mail was available until 30th April at the earliest. I checked amazon .co.uk and .com and neither are shipping here for now. Just giving some thought to how CW will be affected, if at all?

Edited by Caller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Caller. said:

The watch industry has basically shut down but no doubt, will restart when shops and malls open. But what's the deal in he UK with shipping? I don't know about the couriers here in Thailand, but the Thai Post Office issued an update on international post earlier - and for letters and parcels for everywhere bar China, no air mail was available until 30th April at the earliest. I checked amazon .co.uk and .com and neither are shipping here for now. Just giving some thought to how CW will be affected, if at all?

This for the UK at present.

https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus?iid=HP_M1_CORONAVIRUS

although, unless its something I genuinely need, I'm refraining from ordering anything that unnecessarily loads the postal service.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

This for the UK at present.

https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus?iid=HP_M1_CORONAVIRUS

although, unless its something I genuinely need, I'm refraining from ordering anything that unnecessarily loads the postal service.

Thanks, but the info for Thailand is out of date. I guess they will always retrospectively catch up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/03/2020 at 19:48, Nigelp said:

But going back to the subject of real dicks do we know what happened to @JonnyOldBoy.

This "real dick" has been wearing his Casio Solar G-shock for over a month now with no exception and has been very very very busy. Popped in to read when time allowed. Not commented, not because I have gone anywhere but because other more pressing matters have occupied my time and that of my close family and their businesses.

On the subject of Christopher Ward watches ..... great watches ..... at the right price.

Hope all are fabulous here .... without exception .... :hug:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...