Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
AFC2star

Christopher Ward

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

This "real dick" has been wearing his Casio Solar G-shock for over a month now with no exception and has been very very very busy. Popped in to read when time allowed. Not commented, not because I have gone anywhere but because other more pressing matters have occupied my time and that of my close family and their businesses.

On the subject of Christopher Ward watches ..... great watches ..... at the right price.

Hope all are fabulous here .... without exception .... :hug:

Good to see you back. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while we are talking about CW watches , amongst other things, anybody got any discount codes for them , i know if i wait a week or two there will be a sale :biggrin:, i have seen one i like/fancy, and like a dick i am considering  buying it even though i just blew my brains out selling the last one at a big loss :crazy5vh:

deano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

while we are talking about CW watches , amongst other things, anybody got any discount codes for them , i know if i wait a week or two there will be a sale :biggrin:, i have seen one i like/fancy, and like a dick i am considering  buying it even though i just blew my brains out selling the last one at a big loss :crazy5vh:

deano

There was money off Tridents that run out last night :(

I would reckon there will be another chance soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

There was money off Tridents that run out last night :(

I would reckon there will be another chance soon.

ah thats why TRIDENT15 dont work :(, cw sales/ offers are bit like buses another one will be along shortley:biggrin:

ta deano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

There was money off Tridents that run out last night :(

I would reckon there will be another chance soon.


Keep your powder dry for the time being, Deano.

I’m reasonably confident (also) there will be some attractive offers in the foreseeable.

 

There’s still one I’m looking for... at an even more attractive price ?
 

:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, deano1956 said:

ah thats why TRIDENT15 dont work :(, cw sales/ offers are bit like buses another one will be along shortley:biggrin:

ta deano

Deano

Currently (last 24 hours) an offer, £100 off any watch over £500.

Enter 100SPRING20 into the ‘promo code’ box at checkout.

:thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, al_kaholik said:

Proof they can do dials with subtle branding, but just choose not to!

 

c07-42ada1-sdkk1-lk_3d_2_1.jpg

Subtle branding you say....do you like it ?
 

I don’t, but respect the fact that others may.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Karrusel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karrusel said:

Deano

Currently (last 24 hours) an offer, £100 off any watch over £500.

Enter 100SPRING20 into the ‘promo code’ box at checkout.

:thumbsup:

thanks alan will give it a go tonight

deano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karrusel said:

Subtle branding you say....do you like it ?
 

I don’t, but respect the fact that others may.

:thumbsup:

The watch isn't subtle at all however the flag rather than plastering text all over the dial would get my vote. Orange and black is a great combination if you can pull that watch off.

The below with the flag logo in either subtle grey or silver to match the markers instead of all the text. Controversially I'd put this at 6 o'clock. Or even just emboss it

c01-40amp1-s00b0-cb_fr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Highland Laddie said:

large_CW1.jpg.cfb88541db9d65ed0198605f605420b5.jpg

Love mine.. would love it more if they binned the text and stuck with the logo only :biggrin:

That is a cracker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...