• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
martinzx

SOTZC (Zenith's)

SOTZC (Zenith's) as requested by @Nigelp 3x Pilot's, 2x Respirators, 2x Surfs, 3x Defy's 1x Minstrel, 1x Espada.
3x Quartz, 2x Manual Wind, 7x Automatics. I also have one in transit... Not too sure if it will arrive...
It is between vintage Omega's and Zenith's as my favourites, I probably prefer the vintage Omega quartz, the Defy's are probably my favourites,
there I've said it! :laugh:

I hope you enjoy, any questions please ask.
Cheers Martin :thumbsup:

Zenith-Collection.jpg

Zenith-Collection1.jpg

Zenith-Collection2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10

What a collection, Martin. :notworthy:

I know that these are only part of of your patiently, well chosen, overhaul collection.

Superb!

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karrusel said:

I know that these are only part of of your patiently, well chosen, overhaul collection.

Superb!

:thumbsup:

Thanks very much Alan! I appreciate it.

58 minutes ago, al_kaholik said:

Very nice. Plenty of presence in the Defys

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Karrusel said:

well chosen, overhaul collection 

well chosen, overall collection....as well!

:wheelchair:

:biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks martin as a lad on the periffery of the knowldge and the collecting of watches im very pleased a few of mine have made such a discerning collection....maybe im not as daft watch wise as i seem. Thanks martin lovely to see the gold one i still love that and @scottswatches knows that dont ya matey. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice collection @martinzx I had hoped to post a picture for you earlier this month of a Zenith that a good friend bought new as a teenager in the 1960's whilst on a trip to Switzerland, which has recently been serviced etc. Maybe I'll get it after the current situation is over. 

21 hours ago, Nigelp said:

Thanks martin, im very pleased a few of mine have made such a discerning collection...

Well I know two have :laugh::thumbsup:

6 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Nice collection @martinzx I had hoped to post a picture for you earlier this month of a Zenith that a good friend bought new as a teenager in the 1960's whilst on a trip to Switzerland, which has recently been serviced etc. Maybe I'll get it after the current situation is over. 

I will look forward to that, very much!

• Thanks 1

Wow! Fantastic collection Martin, I never knew you had so many Zenith's :)

• Thanks 1

On 29/03/2020 at 15:26, Bonzodog said:

Fantastic collection,thanks for sharing:thumbs_up:

Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Damo516 said:

Wow! Fantastic collection Martin, I never knew you had so many Zenith's :)

Yes I must admit, I am big fan...

How can anyone have so many Zeniths without an El Primero? :laugh:

Fantastic collection mate. I've always liked Zeniths and owned a few myself although I'm currently down to one with a keyless works problem that needs sorting. Not sure what model it is. Maybe you know?

zenith.png

• Thanks 1

Wow, nice collection! Congratulation!

I also very like Zenith watches and have 14 wristwatches and about 50 pocket watches from Zenith/G.F.J.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lampoc said:

How can anyone have so many Zeniths without an El Primero? :laugh:

Fantastic collection mate. I've always liked Zeniths and owned a few myself although I'm currently down to one with a keyless works problem that needs sorting. Not sure what model it is. Maybe you know?

zenith.png

Hi Lampoc,
That is a good question, I don't dislike chronos but I am not a lover, the only El Primero that I really like is the ''Big Blue'' and the prices have rocketed across the vintage Zenith's range. So it is probably a financial reason why I don't have a 'Big Blue' just yet but I will probably get one, one day!

Your is a lovely model, I think its a Defy they had them with Defy on the Dial with an in-house 2572 PC automatic... Maybe a its a Defy - Surf from later in the 1970's when they switched to ETA movements. Give me the codes off the back and I will tell you.

1 hour ago, probep said:

Wow, nice collection! Congratulation!

I also very like Zenith watches and have 14 wristwatches and about 50 pocket watches from Zenith/G.F.J.

Thanks so much! I know you have some really beautiful examples yourself  I have seen most of them here or on WUS and te Omega Forum!
I did not realize you have such a large collection of Pocket Watches, I would love to see some of them. And of course your Zenith wristwatches again!

Cheers Martin :)

• Like 2