• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
alxbly

The Change Over

Hi all

Apologies if this topic has been done before but it's a new year and collections change. Daylight saving time means changing the time on quartz watches... and that's quite a few for me (but small fry compared to others here) a:

323186838006201.jpg?type=webp&to=min&r=1

23 in total. I've also got four that change over themselves, all G-Shocks:

323188891610201.jpg?type=webp&to=min&r=1

No automatics shown; I change them when I wear them. How many change overs did you have today? 

• Like 1

Just changed the one, which I'm wearing. I treat my quartz the same as my automatics, just change date and time when i'm wearing them, usually the night before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I cheat and keep the second time zone on me citizen on bst. change over is click twist click. 

• Thanks 1

Two autos, one quartz, one ana-digi, one Wave Ceptor. The Wave Ceptor is very easy (hold one button for two seconds. :laugh:

• Thanks 1

I couldn't be bothered to change 'em all today, so just did the date and time on the one I'm wearing (an awesome TW Steel Maverick, thanks for asking :laughing2dw:)

I usually display the atomic clock on my laptop, then change the time on my watches to the second... for the first few... and then I get bored and just change the rest to the nearest minute or two :tongue:

• Thanks 1

My Wave Ceptor duly contacted the mothership at 2am and sorted itself out. About the same time I realised I was up an hour later than I thought. Followed by a race round the house to change the clocks.

Casio Waveceptor

• Thanks 1

With over 80 they just get changed when I wear them and if I don't get round to wearing them then they will be at the correct time when I do, simples.

• Thanks 2

I only have two watches with batteries so just those. It was bad enough changing wall clocks and I’ve only done one of the cars so far.

• Thanks 1

On 29/03/2020 at 17:01, Roger the Dodger said:

At least that's an hour less I've got to sit in the lounge with the wife while confined....:thumbsup:

You'll have an extra one in six months.

Payback. :laughing2dw:

4 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just one word...bu66er...:sadwalk:

40 years since my teens, and never a cross word. :inlove:

1 minute ago, WRENCH said:

40 years since my teens, and never a cross word. :inlove:

In reality, that's the same as us...never a cross word in 28 years...life's too short for silly arguments...

On 29/03/2020 at 15:45, alxbly said:

Hi all

Apologies if this topic has been done before but it's a new year and collections change. Daylight saving time means changing the time on quartz watches... and that's quite a few for me (but small fry compared to others here) a:

323186838006201.jpg?type=webp&to=min&r=1

23 in total. I've also got four that change over themselves, all G-Shocks:

323188891610201.jpg?type=webp&to=min&r=1

No automatics shown; I change them when I wear them. How many change overs did you have today? 

I only change my watches as I wear them, but I make a point to wear my display watches in the first week, so they are first to be put right.  Some will never get changed, possibly - my 18th birthday watch that I never wear, and my dad's that only comes out once a year really.

• Thanks 1