• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
marley

Parkers Jewellers

Re. the above jewellers!

Ive seen a couple of threads on here...of people saying they give a good service, regarding "trading" watches..Ive only ever bought from them once (not a trade..a straight sale)...Ive flipped dozens! of watches on here, and other watch forums though! 

Also , Ive traded a few times with Watchfinders...who "used", to be O.K. but recently, the offers Ive had from them...just get worse and worse!

Looking at my watch box, I fancied a "change"...looked on Parkers website...saw a lovely looking Tag Heuer Carerra..enquired about a trade, with an Aquaracer.I had...a few e-mails later..I  had an "offer"....good one too...So I sent off my watch...expecting them to "look/inspect etc"! my watch for a fair few days..(as Watchfinder do....Ive waited for up to a week! for Watchfinders to "inspect" my watch!).

Much to my surprise..that watch I traded it for...arrived the next day!

Im well chuffed with their service, prices they quote are (I.M.H.O. anyway!) way better than Watchfinders too..A happy bunny here!

(I will take some pics of the Carerra after work tomorrow).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’ve used them twice now, and the service has been fantastic on both occasions.

• Like 1

Good to hear:thumbsup: Same here, although we only bought from them no trade involved.

Used them twice for different Omegas for my mum. They were great. Items better than described IMHO and keenly priced.

• Like 1

I've used Parkers a few times. Good honest offers and also will offer small discounts if you contact them.

• Like 1

I often look through their website. They have some reasonably priced watches. They have an ebay store too that accepts offers. Always tempted by the vintage 60's Omega Seamasters.

• Like 1

Agree there's a nice selection there, although was looking at the Black Bay GMT & there's a 2019 model on there for £3150, whereas it's on the Tudor website brand new for £3040.  Am I missing something?

• Like 1

Got this one from them traded in for it. Great service. Also sold an omega for cash got a great price. Really great service 

1A3F382D-62B0-410E-9A26-981D9C4EC10F.jpeg

• Like 4