• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursdays Marvels 2nd April

Sulie

Morning :)

Photo taken earlier, just back from a Asda, was having a nice pleasant walk till i got **** on by a seagull, bad enough having to wash my hands all the time for the virus now my Jacket too.:fyou::laugh:

Anyway, Gigandet 'Sea Ground' G2-004  (Cal: NH35a)

Gigandet Sea Ground G2-002  (Cal NH35a)

Edited by Graham60
wrong model number
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Morning,

Whenever the subject of MuDu watches crops up (which is seldom) I, in a well-meaning but sleep-inducing fashion, am constrained to warn anyone who will listen (which is precisely no-one) to be aware of sound-alikes which may lure the unwary away from the true path.

Perhaps fortunately, these things are much rarer than your bona fide MuDus, but here’s one today: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Exhibit A, this 34mm Nu-Du auto which I must grudgingly admit isn’t actually that bad.

It runs on a 25j AS 2063 and probably dates from around 1970, just about the latest date I’ve seen for the MuDu brand and whilst the makers of MuDu are recorded, the same can’t be said for today’s effort. Not a clue!

Regards.

Nu-Du 2 v.2.jpg

Nu-Du AS 2063 before v.2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Balaton1109 said:

Morning,

Whenever the subject of MuDu watches crops up (which is seldom) I, in a well-meaning but sleep-inducing fashion, am constrained to warn anyone who will listen (which is precisely no-one) to be aware of sound-alikes which may lure the unwary away from the true path.

Perhaps fortunately, these things are much rarer than your bona fide MuDus, but here’s one today: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Exhibit A, this 34mm Nu-Du auto which I must grudgingly admit isn’t actually that bad.

It runs on a 25j AS 2063 and probably dates from around 1970, just about the latest date I’ve seen for the MuDu brand and whilst the makers of MuDu are recorded, the same can’t be said for today’s effort. Not a clue!

Regards.

Nu-Du 2 v.2.jpg

You du post some interesting pieces, this is a nu one to me.

:tongue:

:thumbsup:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

Send it back mate, the dates not working!!  :whistle:

Doesn't bother me, I can't see the date without my reading glasses anyway... :tongue:

Do I get Brownie Points for taking the photo at 10 to 2 though...? (First time that has ever happened!) :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Doesn't bother me, I can't see the date without my reading glasses anyway... :tongue:

Do I get Brownie Points for taking the photo at 10 to 2 though...? (First time that has ever happened!) :laughing2dw:

Definitely send it back mate! FFS it’s only 11:42!!!

• Haha 2