• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAGF watch lovers, I am wearing this new to me vintage Omega Automatic Geneve, from the 'Classic Line' cal 1012, circa 1974 

breitling today..

Old pic but now off work so hopefully some more up to date pics in the next few days or so

Posted Images

I keep looking down to admire my new 'root beer' GMT only to discover I have changed into this - a cheap Russian watch on which I practise my non-existent watch repair skills. One of the hands was slightly cracked, so I bought some old gold hands and replaced the lume that was flaking out with black stuff: and then decided they needed a bit of a polish  -  promptly took all the 'gold' off!  So here is my Zim with (mostly) silver hands!  I think I picked a good set of hands too! Maybe next time I take it to pieces I could spray them back ....   Anyway, it's in one piece now, and serviceable since I risked life and limb to de-magnetise it!

IMG_20200403_173444998(1).thumb.jpg.5a22593585869065b2869ecadaf13bc4.jpg

IMG_20200403_173556636(1).thumb.jpg.8235119fbc58481c2b90a07b88fbdb33.jpg

Well, it's not Russian until you swapped some bits!

HAGD

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1