UK Watch Forum banner

Good morning from sunny Scotland

705 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Always"watching" 
#1 ·
Hello all, a quick introduction...

I'm Jeff, from the outskirts of Aberdeen and working in the oil and gas sector. I have always had a fascination for watches, owned some nice ones ('74 Speedmaster was a favourite), but then misfortune struck - I got an Apple watch! So for the last 4-5 years I have had nothing but that (technically them, I had a series 3, then 4, and then 5) on my wrist, until this week, when deciding i had had enough of being a slave to 'taps' and never being free of notifications, so sold to it music magpie. I dug out my watch box and put my g-shock on my wrist and feel so much better for it!

I have a 6 month old girl - Jasmine (Jazz - hence my user name), my partner works at GSK, but she's currently on Maternity leave, which is a blessing in the weird times we find ourselves in. I love the mountains, rugby, football, reading, Star Wars and am currently in week 2 of working from home at the dining room table.

I have read a few posts whilst waiting to get approved - thanks to Roy and the mods for the privilage - including the 'read first' thread and how to post photos, we'll see if that new skill has worked, below is my G-shock. As well as this, I have a Divex 200m, some old school digitals and a old gold watch i inherited from my Grandad - and a silver pocket watch that i have no idea where it came from.

That's all folks!

Thanks!

09314AFB-D064-4C13-86D7-411BA06CD3DD.jpe

I take it you have to pay for Photobucket to remove the watermark?

Tried Flickr - Much better...

Gulfmaster G-Shock

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum buddy. I am here again after not being around for quite a while due to work. Now, this thing that's happening means I can reconnect with this excellent and friendly forum. As a life-long hip hop fan your username resonates! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.