• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Good morning from sunny Scotland

Hello all, a quick introduction...

I'm Jeff, from the outskirts of Aberdeen and working in the oil and gas sector. I have always had a fascination for watches, owned some nice ones ('74 Speedmaster was a favourite), but then misfortune struck - I got an Apple watch! So for the last 4-5 years I have had nothing but that (technically them, I had a series 3, then 4, and then 5) on my wrist, until this week, when deciding i had had enough of being a slave to 'taps' and never being free of notifications, so sold to it music magpie. I dug out my watch box and put my g-shock on my wrist and feel so much better for it!

I have a 6 month old girl - Jasmine (Jazz - hence my user name), my partner works at GSK, but she's currently on Maternity leave, which is a blessing in the weird times we find ourselves in. I love the mountains, rugby, football, reading, Star Wars and am currently in week 2 of working from home at the dining room table.

I have read a few posts whilst waiting to get approved - thanks to Roy and the mods for the privilage - including the 'read first' thread and how to post photos, we'll see if that new skill has worked, below is my G-shock. As well as this, I have a Divex 200m, some old school digitals and a old gold watch i inherited from my Grandad - and a silver pocket watch that i have no idea where it came from.

That's all folks!

Thanks!

09314AFB-D064-4C13-86D7-411BA06CD3DD.jpe

I take it you have to pay for Photobucket to remove the watermark?

Tried Flickr - Much better...

Gulfmaster G-Shock

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum buddy. I am here again after not being around for quite a while due to work. Now, this thing that's happening means I can reconnect with this excellent and friendly forum. As a life-long hip hop fan your username resonates! :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

...be prepared to never have cash again! 

Not strictly true, he will still have money, but we will make it our mission to try and encourage him to spend it on more watches that he doesn't need.

You're welcome :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2