UK Watch Forum banner

Rolex Oysterquartz 17013

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  WRENCH 
#1 ·
Hi I've been left a Rolex Oysterquartz 17013. Unforunatly the movement is heavy damaged and totally useless. I'm been trying to find a Oysterquartz 5035 movement but with no joy!! Does anyone know if it is possible to use any other Swiss Quartz movement. Any help will do

#2 ·
These watches are increasing in value , due to their rarity which was mainly down to the fact that they were not that popular originally i'm afraid , so not as many were sold as their mechanical siblings , and now some of them no longer work the ones that do are fetching good money , and are collectable due to their scarcity .

With that in mind I personally would recommend sending it back to Rolex , where it will come back like new , guaranteed and be good for many more years and increase in value further.

I would definitely not be putting in a non genuine Rolex quartz movement it personally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.