• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
echoneutra

echo/neutra AVERAU 39mm

Hi to all!

Just approximately one year ago I wrote here in order to receive some feedbacks from you about our new collection of automatic watches, the AVERAU, that we launched on KS. The campaign has been very successful and so our dream has become reality. Now we will launch in June the second collection 1956 but I'm here again to receive some feedbacks about another project the AVERAU in 39mm. I know that many people didn't like the case size (42mm), the Date writing, the Jewels writing, etc. etc. So we have made some improvements and these are the new specs:

- 316L case
- 39mm wide
- 46mm lug2lug
- No date
- Improved lume with Superluminova BGW9
- Double domed sapphire (instead of flat)
- STP1-11 movement (customized)
- An high quality fabric NATO strap
- 3 color variations

Here it is the comparison between the 2 versions:

Averau-39-06-VS.jpg

And these are the color variations:

Averau-39.jpg

Also we have managed to optimize the cost of the manufacturing, lowering the retail price.

Waiting for your feedback!!

Thank you
Nicola

I would retain a leather strap, on maybe include the fabric as an extra.

change the red automatic writing to white to match.

fit a full red banded second hand?

I suppose the echo/neutra has to stay.....would use either echo OR neutra.

Price band?

I would lose the full stop after brand name. Also it is not necessary to write date with an arrow pointing towards the date window. 

Personally i would never buy a watch with such a brand nsme. HTH 

Firstly - congratulations on your 1st Kickstarter success.

If I understand things correctly; the new watch dies not have a date - and it is the 1st, larger watch, that you posted up for comparison purposes that has that?

Like your original watch. I like this one - and I like both the Black and Blue - but I feel the Green could be a bit lighter in colour.

Also, I can't help but think the Blue and the Green would be better if you had a Sunburst dial or a Dégradé finish on them -m just because it adds a bit more interest. However, no-doubt such a finish would add a lot to the price - and I guess is moving away from the 'field watch' type that yours is. 

I haven't got a problem at all with your Brand Name - and as you successfully completed a campaign I really wouldn't worry about it. 

I assume you've tested the STP's and are happy they perform well? 

I think its interesting you've gone down to 39mm - as I'm aware that Timefactors (who produce Smiths, Precista and some others) will also bring out smaller versions of their previous models - so there certainly seems a trend to reduce the size. 

My only other suggestion would be - wait until this Coronavirus Pandemic is over before you launch.

Good luck :thumbsup: