• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Good Heavens, It's Friday! WRUW?

Jet Jetski

Zeno Deluxe Unitas Cal. 6428

35mm with 18mm lugs, I put curved spring bars in and fitted this '20mm' strap which is actually closer to 19mm.

IMG_20200409_205631772(1).thumb.jpg.0f1034ab2c9dc5fedea107f6801f8fee.jpg

IMG_20200409_205712474(1)(1).thumb.jpg.3689d0f202a2649e5ef6d1823cc9fc64.jpg

Geckota vintage style 'fold-over' strap. Took the pic earlier - I tend to change my watch the night before so I wake up fully equipped!

HAGD, hope you can chillax.

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 18

Morning,

This 1950s “English Made” Amdex brand doesn’t trouble any databases but there are enough indicators to suggest that, even if slightly bigger than their usual case size, it was made by Louis Newmark’s original Croydon enterprise.

Here in its pre-fettled state and running on a Newmark 13’’’, I’ve seen one other differently-styled example but am unconvinced whether this was ever a stand-alone brand or intended as some product promotional job.

Regards.

Amdex before v.2.jpg

Amdex Newmark 13''' v.2.jpg

• Like 15

home built bling today,the obvious hommage 39mm case and bracelet came together and are amazing quality for the price.the dial was just one i liked and had to be trimmed down to fit the case,hands i chose because they were big and would hold plenty of lume.the movement is my favorite, miyota 8215 auto from couzins.,,                                                                       .cJVARRT.jpg?1f8mMuiO.jpg

Edited by greasemonk
sspelin
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1