• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday 11th April, What ARE you wearing?

Jet Jetski

It's our 1st wedding anniversary today, so me and Ruthie are celebrating by... er... staying at home :laughing2dw:  To mark the occasion, I'm wearing the watch I wore on our big day:

DSCF2135

And here is the proof, you can see the mighty Bulova Precisionist in action, during my hilarious and thrilling speech at the reception :laughing2dw:

DSC_0195

Have a good Easter guys, and stay safe out there  :thumbsup:

• Like 12

And just in from the gardening, for which this is the ideal watch - timekeeping is great so long as the power reserve is kept up - a bit like me really - so all that mowing and strimming and sowing and watering gave it a good old wind.  I have to remember to give it a shake when I go to the bathroom in the night, too.

IMG_20200411_191656587(1)(1).thumb.jpg.2e17cdb379fc087c7ffced2c64bfd1a3.jpg

What?

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Big M is old school, likes to go to the shops every day to pick up a few bits and pieces and loves a bargain in the Whoopsies so now that she can only go occasionally she’s like a rat up a drainpipe

“M”

I got you a sausage roll

49762168872_df3edbd59a_b.jpg

:swoon:

”Me”

How do they manage to make them out of trees isn’t there supposed to be some dead pig or something in it ??

”M”

Shut up and eat it, why are you always whinging 

:huh:

Lost and found G-Shock again, I’m not sure how much more of this lockdown with Big M I can take

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

@mach 0.0013137

let me have your postcode and I’ll send the sausage roll to you 

:biggrin:

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, Davey P said:

It's our 1st wedding anniversary today, so me and Ruthie are celebrating by... er... staying at home :laughing2dw:  To mark the occasion, I'm wearing the watch I wore on our big day:

Have a good Easter guys, and stay safe out there  :thumbsup:

Can't believe it's a year since we were all taking the piss congratulating you and Ruthie on your nuptials. Have a great and safe anniversary and Easter, chap. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DJJazzyJeff said:

I love that strap - do you mind telling me what it is/where from? Thanks. J

It is an soft Italian leather calf from H2O, the same brand which is doing the watch, I have the same in black and dark brown, very confortable ;)

Edited by rafy1
  • Thanks 1