• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello All.

I'm a fellow watch enthusiast from the North-East of England. I hope everyone is keeping well.

I'm new to the forum but not exactly lol I joined a couple of years back, forgot the password/display name within the first few weeks, and wasn't getting a reply from admin so just left it!

I'm back now mainly because I recently bought myself a cheap watch repair kit, dusted off the old watch storage box and started to give my watches the attention they required. 

Last time I did a full intro of my watches - this time I'll keep it short.

Top Row - Left to right 

Accurist GMT Grand Complication LE, Citizen Eco Drive Minute Repeater LE, Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay (probs my fav), Seiko Prospex Solar Chronograph 

Bottom Row - Left to Right

Tag Heuer Aquaracer, Swiss Army Titanium Alliance, Citizen Eco Chronograph World Time

fjav6zVl.jpg

fjav6zVl.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the forum...again! :) Some beauties in there...which should also tell you that the pics are now visible. Well done for sorting it out! :thumbsup: