• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jet Jetski

Modern watches this Sunday. WRUW

Morning :)

Seiko Sunday for me, Seiko 5 Sport 'Sea Urchin' SNZF15K1 (Mod - Sapphire crystal & NH36A) 

Seiko 5 Sport 'Sea Urchin' SNZF15K1 (Mod - Sapphire crystal & NH36A)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Morning :)

Seiko Sunday for me, Seiko 5 Sport 'Sea Urchin' SNZF15K1 (Mod - Sapphire crystal & NH36A) 

Seiko 5 Sport 'Sea Urchin' SNZF15K1 (Mod - Sapphire crystal & NH36A)

great picture too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pics from our ASDA booze run last night, not a soul to be seen. Normally a very busy road and you take your life in your hands just trying to cross the duel carriage way.

It was like something out of one of those films where you wake up and everyone has just vanished 

:huh:

Very strange feeling 

49792214722_4233dcc830_b.jpg49791907561_a13a92c135_b.jpg49792214812_cd1fc8500b_b.jpg49791360383_d9debd3bcd_b.jpg

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Tazmo61 said:

Garden maintenance this morning so i'm wearing this .:)

MY1Fr6yl.jpg

Me too!

9062-E929-47-E1-4-FF9-8-D0-C-CF53919-A98

• Like 4

IMG_20200419_100758

Watching recording of AR wearing modern watch. 

Just noticed forgot to change time (sxxt) 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

IMG_20200419_001516548(1).thumb.jpg.2c5fbf5bf888ef3facd99a8ccb506065.jpg

HAGD

thats nice, i can't make the name out though. I like those curved ends to the case and the strap. Im developing a liking for blue dials too. The curved ends remind me of an omega ive seen. Any way very nice indeed. 

1 minute ago, Twinkletwinkle said:

thats nice, i can't make the name out though. I like those curved ends to the case and the strap. Im developing a liking for blue dials too. The curved ends remind me of an omega ive seen. Any way very nice indeed. 

It's the curved lugs that put the icing on the cake for me when I was looking for a blue dial watch on account of having a spare blue strap. It's a Breil, and the first watch I posted on here as a guest - nothing wrong with a bit of fashion.

No photo description available.

The strap is spare again though  ...   got my eye on another candidate for it, something a bit more throwback.

1 minute ago, Jet Jetski said:

It's the curved lugs that put the icing on the cake for me when I was looking for a blue dial watch on account of having a spare blue strap. It's a Breil, and the first watch I posted on here as a guest - nothing wrong with a bit of fashion.

No photo description available.

The strap is spare again though  ...   got my eye on another candidate for it, something a bit more throwback.

its a nice watch ive not come across the term fashion watch but it looks very smart!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chocko said:

IMG_20200419_100758

Watching recording of AR wearing modern watch. 

Just noticed forgot to change time (sxxt) 

I like that, very unusual.

48657262963_affc0c6eb6_o.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1