• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pagani Design Anyone?

I ordered one from the Pagani Design shop on Al!express and it didn't arrive.

There customer service was terrible, supposed to be 7-10 day delivery from the Czech Republic, and I don't even think it left their warehouse.

I posted this as a cautionary tale so that you make sure you either buy from the UK (paying more) or pay using some way that will protect you as there are hundreds...if not thousands of people that didn't get their watch and have left reviews to confirm what I'm saying.

Just saying...buyer beware.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What exactly have Pagani designed?

the daytona homage arrived yesterday,its a vk64 mecaquartz movement so no problems there.mechanical daytona homages use the seagull mechanical chronograph movement  of which i have had negative experi

Kenny i also have about 4 Tevise sub look a liker's they good but not as good as these don't have screw in crown they last for about 34 hours but if you were them all the time they keep powered up,