• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - Thursday 23rd April 2020

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vintage Watra, France, circa 1970, cal Lorsa 238  

Good morning all [emoji41] Scoobys I wondering what I'm doing. [emoji16] Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Blue at the beach of course

Posted Images

Something completely different for me today , haven’t worn this for at least a couple of years, it just sits on the window sill keeping its strength up. Had to set the time so as I’d taken the trouble to go through the war and peace size manual to set it , thought may as well put it on :biggrin:

Citizen eco

• Like 8

I asked for advice on a new watch from this good parish. Lots was forthcoming and greatly appreciated. Received it today. Rubbish outer box, inner box, watch setting. Oh well, you don't wear the box etc.

Tried it on, bracelet/clasp a little jangly. And all in all, I thought meh...I hope it grows on me: -

49809545513_e0fc89b202_h.jpgROLEX DJ2 by dougal74, on Flickr

...then I took it into the sun...and...wow!!!

49810399547_5056c09b14_h.jpgROLEX DJ4 by dougal74, on Flickr

• Like 7