• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday WRUW

Jet Jetski

Well my Audax appears to have lost a minute or so already, not sure if it's backlash or it needs a service, so something reliable while I leave it on test.  By reliable I mean guaranteed backlash!

IMG_20200424_085727993(1).thumb.jpg.eb959895999e844f5e20abf459a4c8fe.jpg

Just time to talk to my onion patch before the next Zoom meeting.  Tag = glamour, all the way.

• Like 8

Another one from the Seiko box today...The yellow 7T32- 7F70. This was the first watch I ever bought from ebay. I took a bit of a punt, as there were only two pics and both of them were out of focus. The seller said that it didn't work and it was only £20 IIRC. Just turned out  that all it needed was a very good clean and a new battery...apart from that, it was more or less mint. There were three versions of this model, the yellow with black subs, blue with silver subs and all black. I also have the blue version. The 7T32s are one of my favourite Seiko calibres and they made countless different versions of them until they were replaced by the later 7T62s and 7T92s. Case dia. 39.1mm (43.4 inc. the crown) x 11.6mm thick. I had quite a nice collection of some of the more quirky ones, but only have the two below left now.

This yellow is dated 2000.

Seiko 7T32-7F70

Seiko 7T32-7F70

Seiko 7T32-7F70 lume.

The blue is dated 1999.

Seiko 7T32-7F70

• Like 11