• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Richard734

GA 2100 - casioak is here

image.jpg

well, it’s hear and it’s on. 
feels a lot smaller than 45mm

not 100% convinced that I can deal with the tiny second counter instead of a second hand. For those that don’t know, I work on the ambulances and use seconds all the time for counting respiration rates, pulses etc...

pain in the arse to set up when you are used to only having to deal with pull crown 1 or 2 positions, roll up, roll down...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Snap :) I got one today too.  I ordered it on Sunday night so I was surprised it arrived already. 

Definetly agree that it wears smaller than 45mm - it's quite comfortable.   I had originally looked at the all black version but it was out of stock and a few reviews said it was quite hard to read at a glance.

Mine is just going to be used as a grab and go watch - nothing quite as critical as ambulance work!

Enjoy your new watch!

49832438183_98a8134ee3_c.jpg

• Like 2

Nice watch, and I know what you mean regarding the lack of a second hand. For different reasons I went back to using an analogue chronograph for work purposes, purely because of the simplicity and ease of legibility.

I must admit, it was the Blue Light Card 30% discount that swung it.

the all black is back in stock now, but exactly the same as Stuart, went for legibility will give it a few days before I make a final decision.

Nice looking watch but I agree about the second hand

On 29/04/2020 at 11:29, Richard734 said:

I must admit, it was the Blue Light Card 30% discount that swung it.

This ^ is well deserved, you guys are all heroes, and the rest of us are quite literally not worthy :notworthy:

That's a nice looking watch, and the shape is a bit different from the usual G-Shocks.  I've been considering adding another G-Shock to the collection, so if you can let us know the model number and where it came from, I'd appreciate it, thanks :thumbsup:

GA 2100, available on Casio G-Shock website, there are other colour versions.

Edited by Richard734
Complete

That is one nice G-Shock, Richard.:thumbsup:

I can see how irritating that small digital seconds display could be in your line of work although, aesthetically, I prefer having just the two centre analogue main hands.