• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Teg62x

New Bugatti watch!

$280,000!

C9-E3-AFC8-8-D57-4948-B551-3143-E8-DAF84

E8-F256-CB-392-B-4214-A4-D7-FB8-C15-A533
B98-D44-F8-B72-B-43-CF-AEF6-CDE4-E40-B5-

The engine actually works bu pressing one of the buttons on the side of the watch. 

Edited by Teg62x
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

The engine actually works bu pressing one of the buttons on the side of the watch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think I'll pass, it looks like something that is there to show off how expensive it is.

Very nice Teg, It will go nicely with your Veyron.

Just don’t take it to KwikFit for a service!

I quite like it.

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Very nice Teg, It will go nicely with your Veyron.

Just don’t take it to KwikFit for a service!

Timpsons would be able to change the battery on that one - And they offer a lifetime warranty as well :laugh:

• Haha 1

I'd want the engine running all the time, as a kin of 'second hand'. Clearly 8k RPM is asking a little too much, so maybe just a tick over.

Complete bag of 5hite! What's it got to do with cars or watches. Neither one thing or another. £299 SPECIAL exclusive only to us here at QVC along with Maserarti and Russian space mission nonsense is where this belongs

It fits the real car perfectly. Too expensive, over engineered, blingy and utterly pointless. 

Give me a Jaeger AMVOX and Aston Martin any day

The engine in my Skoda works an there is a clock in the dash. So that'll be 280000 then :thumbsup:

Could only be worse if associated with 00 bloody 7....

I like these over the top sort of watches. It reminds me of the Ferrari Hublots. Probably would work better if you actually had the car to go with it.

4e260fabbc3140854ecf64407dba0338.jpg

3909712_xxl.jpg

Or the MB&F car inspired watches

MBF-HM4-Piece-Unique-for-Marcus-Watches.

Cars and the watch world have been together for almost as long as motors have been around. Superb engineering in miniature and a bit more than something that just tells the time.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Probably would work better if you actually had the car to go with it.

Exactly this. As I drive a Citroën Diesel, I'll probably pass on this one. :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Filterlab said:

Exactly this. As I drive a Citroën Diesel, I'll probably pass on this one. :laughing2dw:

It’s ok, Citroen do one too...needs the battery changing every 6 months and reliability is a bit hit n miss JUKPcAn.jpg

Edited by WickerBill
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Or the MB&F car inspired watches

MBF-HM4-Piece-Unique-for-Marcus-Watches.

Cars and the watch world have been together for almost as long as motors have been around. Superb engineering in miniature and a bit more than something that just tells the time.

Agree they`re good to look at and totally off the wall, but would you/do people actually wear them.

27 minutes ago, sabailand said:

Agree they`re good to look at and totally off the wall, but would you/do people actually wear them.

If I had the coin to be able to buy I probably would wear something along those lines. A bit of a talking point.

Not even in the same league as any of those mentioned but the one watch I had that did attract a bit of interest when I wore it was my U-Boat, roundly laughed at on most forums but different enough for people wanting to have a look see where as contrary to what the some say about buying a Rolex to show off or be flash nobody bats an eyelid at mine, usually they are more interested in my coat.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 1

Just now, BondandBigM said:

usually they are more interested in my coat.

Insane or Infant? | Dad and Buried

I can see why.

:tongue:

• Haha 2

On 30/04/2020 at 11:14, Mart said:

I think I'll pass, it looks like something that is there to show off how expensive it is.

It would be a great Xmas present for a kid though.

On 30/04/2020 at 14:33, Badman67 said:

Russian space mission nonsense

Oi, don't forget NASA mission nonsense.

20 hours ago, Rotundus said:

The engine in my Skoda works an there is a clock in the dash. So that'll be 280000 then :thumbsup:

Could only be worse if associated with 00 bloody 7....

I saw a clock in a Skoda once. It said 1987.

Just now, WRENCH said:

Well years ago they were so slow, one would use a calendar to plan pulling out into traffic. 

21 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

skoda were pretty crap until the vw group got stuck in.  had a few octavias as company motors … not flash but decent boot and I found them very reliable.

currently got a 'marco polo' fabia - the 2016 one - last of the bigger engine size. not super doper quick, but good bang for the buck and quick enough :wheelchair:......