• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Congratulations, the Bambino looks like a lovely watch.

23 hours ago, gerrad2740 said:

url%5D

Seems like a lot of watch for the money! May not be my last Orient I think.

Snap, i was wearing mine on Monday, Bambino is a good choice, can look good as a dress or casual watch. Great watches at really affordable prices.

The only downside to the grey dial is it really hard to photograph it and do it justice, it's a watch you have to see in the flesh to really appreciate the dial.

Orient Bambino 2nd Gen. Ver 3  (Cal F6724)

Orient make some fantastic watches, as much as I love Seiko, I think Orient out spec them pound for pound.

The Bambino is a classic, and their 'dive' watches are such good value for money.

Nice purchase, thanks for sharing :biggrin:

I won this 45mm Orient on fleabay for a smidgeon over £80, It came boxed and with the original bracelet, Have to say I was over the moon to have won it, Love it!!

XGsvnkK.jpg

Sellers pic..

3sJ6VLK.jpg

I think the seller may have been a bit miffed that it didn't sell for more as he never left me feedback, I paid instantly too!! :hmmm9uh:

John :thumbs_up:

• Like 1

Lovely looking Bambino , very nice indeed . I think Orient offer fantastic value for money .:thumbsup:

I will get an Orient piece in my collection at some point I can feel it in my loins :teethsmile:

They are pretty dope watches @gerrad2740, I hope you are enjoying that lovely model you have acquired. Peace brother.

On 05/05/2020 at 13:19, gerrad2740 said:

url%5D

Seems like a lot of watch for the money! May not be my last Orient I think.

I’ve been thinking about an Orient. Definitely a beautiful watch