• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
megalith

Megalith watches

Hello everyone, we are Megalith Watches, a Chinese watch support team build in 2015.

All of our watches are stylish, disrupt the overpriced and outdated models of the watches industry.

If you want to get more information about us, please visit our official website: https://megalithwatch.com

03_7ad37003-2aa7-41d3-a8b3-b934e921353c.

• Haha 1

"Disrupting" the watch industry is so 2018. Have you tried to reintermediate visionary initiatives or incentivize cutting-edge deliverables?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lampoc said:

"Disrupting" the watch industry is so 2018. Have you tried to reintermediate visionary initiatives or incentivize cutting-edge deliverables?

I don't know what this means, but I want some.  Where can I buy some cutting-edge deliverables? :laugh:

Just now, Davey P said:

Where can I buy some cutting-edge deliverables? :laugh:

If you can enthusiastically mesh long term high impact infrastructures, and efficiently enable enabled sources and cost effective products. I'll pass on the details.

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Where can I buy some cutting-edge deliverables? 

Ocado.

Easy peasy!

:biggrin:

17 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

If you can enthusiastically mesh long term high impact infrastructures, and efficiently enable enabled sources and cost effective products. I'll pass on the details.

That sounds awesome mate, I think I could probably do that (I might need to look some of it up on You Tube first though) :tongue:

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

:thumbsup:

Sounds like you're successfully visualizing cross-platform metrics right there! Don't forget - a little bit of streamlining front-end solutions will go a long way.

13 minutes ago, Lampoc said:

Sounds like you're successfully visualizing cross-platform metrics right there! Don't forget - a little bit of streamlining front-end solutions will go a long way.

I'll pass on an aggregated view of my performance when available.

The photo of the two smart gents in the bottom right of the image was taken in New Broad Street, City of London - looking towards Old Broad Street.

Do I win a prize?  Perhaps one of your watches?

• Like 1

On 07/05/2020 at 21:34, blackandgolduk said:

The photo of the two smart gents in the bottom right of the image was taken in New Broad Street, City of London - looking towards Old Broad Street.

Do I win a prize?  Perhaps one of your watches?

:laugh: you are so smart!