• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
alxbly

Heads up - Casio G Shock

Hello all

A heads up on this Casio G-Shock square which is less than half price on Amazon just now, and sold by them (not a marketplace seller). It's the GW-B5600 solar with bluetooth and negative display. Normally £130 but down to £55! 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07JJP5F48/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Hurry, this probably won't be that price for long! :yes:

51+Qutm2r7L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

• Like 3

That's good that Argos also have them since Amazon seem to be sold out already. I managed to get an order in though.

326477282087201.png?type=webp&to=min&r=1

• Like 1

I own no digital watches and have a tank of a Seiko as a work watch, do I really need a G-Shock in my life?!  It seems I am the only person without one!

Bargain, but I've got my eye on something else at the moment........... :whistle:

Hi, I'm new here and thought my first post would be in the G-Shock section as I own several (I will try and post pics up later) and really REALLY like the brand and watch.

My last purchase a month or so ago was the Citizen Promaster Aquland BN2038-01L a really heavy divers watch which I had been lusting after for about 18 months.

I don't usually do digital as my mum taught me how to tell the time when I was little (sarcasm!) I didn't used to wear slip on shoes either as my mum taught me to tie laces at an early age too, that was until I tried on some slip on shoes, HEAVEN!  now i don't have to bend down anymore!!

So because I'm up for new experiences I have just had a look at this and monkey see, monkey like. Amazon price has gone up as already said and Argos don't show any stock at £54.99 so I have set in a request to Watchshop, my favourite retailer, who price match and then some to see if I can have this on the wrist early next week......

Take it easy on me I'm only joking above and am looking forward to learning a lot about the different watches people like and why, and maybe showing a few of my meagre purchases on here, my taste is expensive but the wallet always says NO.