• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I have been given this watch by a neighbour.It goes OK but the strap is a tad too small for me.

I tried to put a NATO strap on but the spring bar is too close to the watch case and won’t thread through.

Can I please ask for help. Can I buy extra links , if so, what do I search for and where do I look? I don’t even know if lengthening it is even an option.

If not, what other bracelet can I use? As mentioned the NATO was too thick to pass, but tbh it’s quite thin in my opinion.

This is a nice unusual watch and it seems a shame to put it back in its boxb241feaa5a87effa6b2ac2f6f7fe07a1.jpg

c3b266aaa1e66aeb07d5474f5f0f2b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry, I can’t help with the bracelet, though I’m sure someone else will be able to. However- nice backside shot, what about the face...?!

Thats a cool watch, it does look tight, but would using a curved spring bar help to give you a bit more room to thread a Nato through?

Cousins sell all sorts, their 1 Colour - Nato Style straps are quite thin, the also sell curved spring bars.

Cheers

What are the ????-???? numbers/letters on the case back? 

You should be able to find a correctly sized clasp extender at Cousins UK...https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/extenders-for-3-fold-clasp-covers

You can sometimes find them on ebay, too. They are a quick and easy way to extend a bracelet when original spare links are no longer available.  

This is how they fit. The extender fits to the end of the clasp cover with a springbar...it should add about an extra 1/2" to 3/4" of length, and there are also 4 micro adjustment holes. These pics are of a Seiko 7T32 that I had and needed to extend.

The extender.

Clasp extender.

It fits to the end of the clasp cover...this particular clasp cover was very short.

Clasp extender.

When fitted correctly, it looks like this...

Clasp extender.

Clasp extender.

• Like 1

RoddyJB
Sorry for a late reply. The numbers on the back are, 6119 6400

I’ve been in touch with Seiko UK again and apparently Seiko Holland have a couple of original links to send me.
If this comes off, fine. If not I’ll get the extension

I can see me getting hooked. It’s a good job I haven’t money to burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk