• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
gargy2002

Casio GA-100 hand out of sync

Hi all,

I have an issue regarding the hands. Since I changed it to the BST the hands are behind the real time for about a minute a day. Before then the hands were fine. Is there a way how to speed the hands a up a bit to be on the same speed as the clock?

Thanks!

Pepe

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I can reset the hand for the correct time but after a week it will be 5 minutes off again. 

Mine started behaving slightly erratically a couple of years ago. A replacement battery returned it to normal operation.

Thanks Boots! I was thinking about the battery but the watch was bought as new other. I will replace the battery after the lockdown and the shops will be opened. 

Thank you both!!

Pepe