• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Does anyone have any information on this watch:  Limit Alarm Chronograph / 50M Emergency Quartz?  Dates of manufacture? Parts? (new crown and stem) Collectability?  Many thanks.  Dan

I was a collector of Limit watches for some time and have always retained an affection for the company which is part of Time Products Ltd. -  currently comprising a group of watch brands, viz.  Accurist, Sekonda and Limit. I believe that I wrote an article on Limit watches some time ago; they have always been at the budget end of the market and both mechanical and quartz examples exist from the long history of the company. I have not come across your particular Limit model, and one needs pictures in order to date it with any exactitude. :)

This, or something like it, I assume.

limit_emergency.jpg

There's also one for sale in the US on eBay, looks older and not in as good condition, needing battery, no bids at $10.50 with less than 2 hours to go. 

• Like 1

That looks interesting! Does it somehow broadcast your message - dr/food/water required, or ldo you eave it set to your requirements as you pass out on the side of a mountain, for the search party to discover. Perhaps this was the inspiration for the Breitling Emergency watch ...

• Like 1