• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello all

Firstly, thank you for allowing me access to your forum.

I've always liked to have one "nice" watch since I treated myself coming out of my apprenticeship in early 90's.

Through the years I cycled through a few but nearly always one at a time .... until fairly recently.

2 things happened in quick succession which found me in receipt of 3 "new" watches.

I inherited a gold mechanical wind Bulova from grandfather / father.

I got burgled and splurged on a new Omega Seamaster with the insurance money covering my pinched Tag Aquaracer Calibre S.

I spotted the same model Tag Aquaracer at an auction and had to buy again as my missus had actually bought for me.

It has started a really keen interest in movements & history of the manufacturers.

My small collection has grown a bit and I'm always looking for my next purchase.

Look forward to discussing more on the forum.

Regards. 

These itches can become expensive, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum. 
There is always ‘just one more’. I made myself an 8 space watch box with space for spare straps, that I promised myself would suffice for my collection. Now thinking of making another box! 

57 minutes ago, Biker said:

These itches can become expensive, welcome aboard.

Tell me about it.

Thanks for welcome.

1 hour ago, DJJazzyJeff said:

Welcome to the forum. 
There is always ‘just one more’. I made myself an 8 space watch box with space for spare straps, that I promised myself would suffice for my collection. Now thinking of making another box! 

Cheers DJJazzyJeff.

Aim of my collection is to create a nice mix of watches for my kid to eventually inherit and appreciate..... well that's what I keep telling myself. :yes:

Hi, and welcome to the forum! You may need to entrust your wallet to a responsible adult.....and definitely stay away from any of these you might see....:laughing2dw:

Roger's GIFs Album.

On 11/05/2020 at 09:24, Roger the Dodger said:

Hi, and welcome to the forum! You may need to entrust your wallet to a responsible adult.....and definitely stay away from any of these you might see....:laughing2dw:

Roger's GIFs Album.

Thanks for welcome Rodger the Dodger.

I'm afraid I'm already half way down the slope, head first, on my back, thinking I should have started collecting badges or something!

I've got a nice 80's Tutima military chrono out for service at the moment..... and patiently waiting delivery of my 1st vintage Speedy. 

• Haha 1