• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

Just a quick one, I wanted to let you know that today I officially became a member of this Forum. I don't get excited often unless I have a watch out for delivery, but I got super excited when I noticed that my profile rank changed from New Member to Member!

Here is a thank you to all that have put up with me so far here. You have made me feel welcome and I have enjoyed my time here so far. You are all super awesome people. Cheers :drinks:

Aaron. W

• Like 6

That happened when you reached 50 posts, Aaron. You will now find that you can do things like add an avatar (you already have!) and see the sales section. You will also have up to 15 minutes to edit a post if you've made a mistake. (after that, you will have to ask a mod to do it for you.)