• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - Friday 15th May 2020

Igerswis

New here today so this is my first upload, I hope its done right!

49897891242_c19d41e173_m.jpg

This is my go to daily wear when I'm not fussed and when working, I have 3 more of these plus a couple of Citizens and some others. I will try another thread and take some snaps of the 'collection' its nothing fancy or high end but they are all the ones I like and can afford.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Darren 66 said:

New here today so this is my first upload, I hope its done right!

49897891242_c19d41e173_m.jpg

This is my go to daily wear when I'm not fussed and when working, I have 3 more of these plus a couple of Citizens and some others. I will try another thread and take some snaps of the 'collection' its nothing fancy or high end but they are all the ones I like and can afford.

OOnvkKC.jpg

Great watch I'm on my second one sold middle one recently bought another .

• Like 1

JKPOrRG.jpg

RLT watch limited to only 20 pieces I believe.  

There is a bit of a back story to this watch.  This was one of the first watches I purchased from this forum must be about 10 years ago now, I sold it a few years later not expecting to ever see it again.  Fast forward a few years and there it is again for sale so I buy it again.  Its lovely copper dial and case are very unusual and really do stand out in the summer.  An ETA movement with RLT engraved on the rotor.  Its currently on a blue Christopher Ward strap.

I dont know if its still there but there was a youtube video on the making of the dial.

Edited by ZenArcade
  • Like 3