• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
WickerBill

Oops I did it again....(sing it like Brittney)

Yehhhhhh that post lockdown purchase may have come a bit mid lockdown. 

I’ve been after a decent quartz watch for a while and after selling some older watches I’ve freed up a bit of cash. 

Stumbled upon this a few weeks ago at my local jewellers, came to a deal today so it’s on its way to me....let’s hope it looks as mint in the flesh. 

3DkNg5K.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Looks to be in great condition that and always nice to have a treat. A bit too dressy for me though, but looks good. What size is it?  Enjoy :thumbs_up:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Littlelegs said:

Looks to be in great condition that and always nice to have a treat. A bit too dressy for me though, but looks good. What size is it?  Enjoy :thumbs_up:

Yeh I quite like a mix in my collection so I don’t mind dressy....that’s what’s great about watches though, something for everyone! 

it’s 38mm, not too small but will go under a shirt nicely! 

I’ve a few vintage 38mm or less which is class as my dressy watches. They fit great under a cuff. No room for anymore dressy stuff at the moment for me lol:biggrin:

Enjoy it when it arrives:thumbsup:

• Like 1

thats a lovely watch,its a distinctly individual design ,i might go for one one day but would have to try it on first as i have large wrists.enjoy :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, greasemonk said:

thats a lovely watch,its a distinctly individual design ,i might go for one one day but would have to try it on first as i have large wrists.enjoy :thumbsup:

Luckily for me it’s perfect. A lot of Omegas...well a lot of watches in general are a problem for me...42mm seamasters and Speedmasters are just too big... I prefer dressier watches so things like the Conny, De Ville and a lot of Longines/ JLC watches are perfect for my wrist size