• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

As we enter week 9 of the lockdown I thought it might be an idea to share a photo of the watches I've worn over the last few weeks.

I've tried to wear a different one each week but haven't always succeeded hence there are only 8 watches here. I've not actually worn the pocket watch but it sits on the desk next to my laptop ticking away & keeping excellent time for something that's possibly/probably over 100 years old. It's a J.W. Benson full hunter & is in decent condition apart from the dial. Newest is the Gigandet (arrived last week), not sure which I've owned longest but its possibly the black Seiko BFK or the black custom diver next to it (I'm wearing that one today) :)    

PA6Q5SH.jpg  

• Like 7

The Borealis is immediately attractive to me but a good group,enjoy

2 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

The Borealis is immediately attractive to me but a good group,enjoy

Agree - it's one of my favourites I've had it a while & don't seem to get sick of the case (both shape & finish) or the blue dial. Love it & if I've got a keeper this may well be it :thumbs_up: 

• Like 1

Do you ever go diving in any of these @pauluspaolo

I have just bought a Seiko Samurai Blue Lagoon and waiting on it to be delivered but honestly don't think I would ever even swim with it on even though that would be fine as it says 200m water resistance. I do wonder how many dive watches actually get used as intended!? That said I love them and like your collection, especially the Borealis, I nearly bought the Estoril one with a blue dial but the Seiko won me over. 

15 hours ago, Grand Old Duke said:

I have just bought a Seiko Samurai Blue Lagoon and waiting on it to be delivered but honestly don't think I would ever even swim with it on even though that would be fine as it says 200m water resistance. 

I swim in all my dive watches at least once, bar the Chris Ward vintage, as it's on a leather strap, and have also used other watches. So, for Seiko, I have used the PADI in the pool. My PO has been snorkeling and swimming with me. My inox was good in the pool as well. Many others have got wet!  

I have mostly worn a CWC SBS since lockdown, forced myself to put a Tudor on this afternoon and now enjoying the extra weight!

large.398350917_P1130001_1000a-Copy.jpg.2e93f35a38d4bf9c16bc2142b6db269e.jpg