Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
richy176

Thumbs Up for Facebook

Recommended Posts

The was a post on FB - the one sports watch you should have (or something along those lines) showing a PP. Clicking on the link showed one for an under £100 fake. I reported the ad to FB and had a reply saying they had taken down the as and notified the company that it breached their policies.

Good to see that they will take action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like going through marketplace and reporting the counterfeiters, seems to give me a sense of well being.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fitz666 said:

I actually like going through marketplace and reporting the counterfeiters, seems to give me a sense of well being.

Ha ha, now THAT ^ is a man with too much time on his hands! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 08:21, Davey P said:

Ha ha, now THAT ^ is a man with too much time on his hands! :laugh:

Oh I agree.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent another three reports over the last few days and not seeing any watch adverts now. Maybe FB have decided they will make more money from advertisers if the block the ads from me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, richy176 said:

Sent another three reports over the last few days and not seeing any watch adverts now. Maybe FB have decided they will make more money from advertisers if the block the ads from me?

Yep, that is exactly what has happened :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 08:15, Fitz666 said:

I actually like going through marketplace and reporting the counterfeiters, seems to give me a sense of well being.

I didnt know you could do it on marketplace too, thats good! Do you get notified if something is taken down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JRParker said:

I didnt know you could do it on marketplace too, thats good! Do you get notified if something is taken down?

No you don't, you only get notified of "official" ads unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...