• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday juniors (post 1990)

1 minute ago, Cassie-O said:

I forgot I had this one until this morning!:laugh::king:

RVwP3e9.jpg?1

I do love the look of the negative display, but unfortunately I moved mine on as I couldn’t see the time in natural daylight Really cool though 

• Like 5

i convinced myself i need to build a yellow dialed diver [like you do] :yes: so i purchased the parts from the far eastern ebay sellers and ordered a miyota 8215 movement from cousins.yesterday i assembled it all."plums and custard" is now on my wrist.i have to say the case and bracelet is superb,no sharp edges,no machining marks,bracelet has screwed links and micro adjustable clasp.i not all that keen on the dial logo but it was the only one i could find that was not completely sterile which looked too stark to me.the dial looks much paler in the photo than in the flesh,its more a JCB yellow cheers greasemonkey  ..             .bX3ObyA.jpg

Edited by greasemonk
sspelin
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

While on lockdown I decided to start a new hobby of drawing.

So having perfected this skill I thought I would draw what I am wearing today to showcase my new talent.

bf08a87a6eb146e054d70932520d77cb.jpg

Have a great Sunday guys.

If you are talented, don't be afraid to show the world :biggrin:

Stay safe, learn sumfink new.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
6 minutes ago, Ullevi said:

Glycine today:

large.IMG_9923.JPG.b10c7c7832c2e17810aa095488711fbd.JPG

Love this watch! 
When I saw it for sale I hummed and hawed about buying it, then before I decided I wanted it you had bought it!!! :laughing2dw:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Zürich Braungold today.

IMHO a thoroughly honest and worthy piece: elegant design, well made, and featuring a genuine in house automatic movement (Nomos Epsilon), for a pretty sensible price. I'm a fan.

0LYTHON.jpg

N9jaB3F.jpg

• Like 15