• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - Tuesday 26th May 2020

Igerswis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

I'm wearing a watch today...(images to follow)

I may post images today, but it...

Yes I know it rhymes :biggrin:

Stay safe, stay home, wear watches. (the last bit is not UK government advice, but a mate told me that wearing a watch can protect you from Covid-19, I'm not sure who to believe anymore, but I'm giving it a go)

Have a great day guys.

It's the vibration of the crystals working on your aura.

Quartz! Now is your time ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Lastly from me...

ETERNA AIRFORCE III,SWISS MADE, Valjoux cal.7750, 25 Jewels

&  

Полет Авиатор хронограф, кал.3133, 23 КАМНЯ,  Сделано в России (Poljot Aviator Chronograph, cal.3133, 23 Jewels, Made In Russia).

558286800_ETERNAAIRFORCEIIIValjouxcal.775025Jewels.313323(PoljotAviatorChronographcal.313323Jewels)..gif.99990853cefcdba1c0559cce4129ce57.gif

:biggrin:

That's another (Poljot)  I'll take off your hands when you're ready Mach....:whistle:  

DSC3149.png

Put the Tudor back on the bracelet today so i could play around with some splash photography. Not perfect but a bit of fun.

Can never decide what I prefer; on the leather or on the bracelet.

Disclaimer - no watches were harmed in the making of this image!! 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

Titoni earlier, and a quick change to this this afternoon. After a small parcel from FedEx this morning, Jon Mac of Traska, true to his word had shipped out a new bracelet piece to me.

It sounds like there have been a few people with issues with the bracelet screws which thankfully seems to have been rectified. It seems the thread lock used was a little too strong, or that people were not aware as this was not stated anywhere and had some snap.

Anyway without further ado, the Traska Summiteer now with bracelet (though the leather seemed to suit it perfectly too). I am noticing its on the wrist now but love the look.

49937744413_b1df8e3be0_c.jpgTraska

Black dial coming in July looks good.

https://www.traskawatch.com/summiteer/charcoal-black

38mm too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Black dial coming in July looks good.

https://www.traskawatch.com/summiteer/charcoal-black

38mm too.

I jumped in on Kickstarter. 38mm was what attracted me the most, I need a more modest size for my wrists. I also went for a closed case back as the Miyota isn't something I'm too fussed looking at.

It's a simple, some might say boring, watch. Which is perfect. Bi directional winding would be the only thing I'd change if I could nit pick, but the Miyota keeps great time and the wobble isn't noticeable unless you are really moving your arms about