• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The delivery driver knocked.....

On 02/06/2020 at 21:39, Caller. said:

It's a great looking watch and if the CW forum members were a little more imaginative, we could have had something similar for a forum LE issue, but they're a little bit staid over there - lol!

But I have just come from over there and there's a concern about the advertising of this watch on their website. Where it states it has a blue sapphire, but it's not, it's a clear sapphire with a blue filter. Nothing wrong with that, but they need to fix their description. 

Enjoy your watch, I like it very much bar the word mark, but that's just a personal thing.

Just an update. CW must have been looking at the forum, as bit by bit, they have withdrawn the claim it's a blue sapphire. They must havemade their alteration and then checked for the response, as the initial correction still left them claiming it was a blue sapphire, then they removed the word 'blue'.

Edited by Caller.
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friendly DPD delivery man has just been to see me and this is what he left     I was a little nervous about ordering as I haven’t had a Chris w before and this model seemed to generate lots of

Just in  

I can't wait for the postie to knock next week, I have a Panther mil style auto en route!!   I think it will be going on one of Roy's Bund straps when it arrives!!  

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Raymond Spanks said:

Thats cool, what size case is it? Love the strap, very simple, works very well with it.

39 mm,sadly the strap is just a bit short for my eight inch wrist.

30 minutes ago, Raymond Spanks said:

39mm, that's a great size. Would def fit my 6 and three quarters inch wrist then. Have you got a link to where you got it?

Thanks.

Used this company three times now,solid.

image.png.00b0d7d8c22734c691047baaaa6e8401.png

Nice one thanks, off to have a look, there are a few watches that have caught my eye this month, which one to get?!?!?!?!

Oh I do like that, a little bit out of my price range this month, but one to think about over the next couple of months, thanks so much for sharing.

Cheers

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Raymond Spanks said:

there are a few watches that have caught my eye this month, which one to get?!?!?!?!

Er, why only get one...? :whistle:

Since lock down started in March, I've bought 4 Casio Edifice and 2 G-Shocks - And to think, I was hoping to REDUCE my collection this year! :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for the postie to knock next week, I have a Panther mil style auto en route!!

x3VaVKQ.jpgytWg407.jpg

94kVZhI.jpg

I think it will be going on one of Roy's Bund straps when it arrives!!

6Re4a5X.jpg

My Hamilton Khaki has gone on to a tan one!!

nPLuFF8.jpg

John :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...